I have been at Cambridge University for the past two weeks studying Psychology and I have found the best places to eat!
- Honest Burger— the best place to get a good burger, buffalo chicken sandwich, milkshakes, rosemary fries, and mint lemonade. Great atmosphere and food!
- Jack’s Gelato— the BEST hands down gelato. They change flavors daily and my faves have been matcha, honeycomb, and speculoos.
- Smokehouse– the best barbecue ever!!! This place is super casual and has such a fun vibe with great food.
- Nanna Mexico–better than Chipotle by far! I love their fresh chicken burritos with their lime guacamole.
- Franco Manca–the best Italian pizza ever!! I love the orgeano, basil, tomato, and mozzarella pizza.
- Six–this is my favorite restaurant out of all the places I’ve been to. They have amazing cappuccinos, lemon tarts, apple crisps, pizza, and more. If you go there, make sure to get the tea time special!
Let me know in the comments below if you try any of these places!