I was thinking about what I should write about and I finally came to a conclusion. I constantly think about what I need to pack when going on vacation, and going to the beach. Here are some of my favorite beach bag necessities.
1. Cover ups– whenever I go to the pool or beach, I definitely make sure that I have a cover up with me. Sure, you can throw over a t shirt, but I always find myself doing something after I go to the pool/beach and cover ups are much cuter. Here are some cute cover ups to get you started. (copy the links below the images to shop)
2. Swimsuits– well duh! can’t go to the beach/pool without a swimsuit. Here are some super cute swimsuits to get you started. (copy the links below the images to shop)
3. Hair care– when under the Sun, you need to make sure that your hair is taken care of. Here are some ways I take care of my hair before and after going to the beach/pool:
Hair Lightener– this is an easy spray, that helps lighten your hair to give it that summer glow for the summer.
Not Your Mother’s Sea Salt Spray– this spray helps give your hair the “beachy wave” look, with no effort.
Sun Bum Haircare– when I get home from the pool/beach I make sure to wash out my hair from the chlorine/seawater and make sure to use this special Sun Bum shampoo and conditioner.
4. Sunscreen– don’t want to get burned! Here are some great sunscreens and makeup with SPF to help you.
Setting Powder– when I get ready in the morning, I use this setting powder with SPF in it, to help my skin stay fresh and gives it a nice glow.
SPF Foundation– when I feel like putting on make up, I make sure to use an SPF based foundation to help cover up the blemishes, and protect my skin.
Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion– this sunscreen is the best!
Setting Mist– I use this setting mist to help my skin stay hydrated throughout the day. This mist has SPF included in it to also help with not getting sun burned.
Moisturizer with SPF– before I do anything to my face, I always always always make sure that I have a moisturizer on. This one is my favorite, because it includes SPF and also helps keep my face moisturized.
Lip Balm– this lip balm is so cool, because it matches the color of your lips, and makes the color more noticeable. So this lip balm looks different on everyone.
5. Beach Bag- here are some super cute beach bags, to pack all of your must-haves in.
6. Sunglasses– everyone LOVES super cute sunnies! Here are some cute sunglasses: (copy the links below the images to shop)
7. Speaker- whenever I go to the pool or beach I always make sure that I have a speaker in my hand to play some of my favorite summer jams. Here are some of my favorite speakers and they also make super cute gifts for friends.
Speaking of speakers, I have a go-to playlist for summertime. Go check it out!